COVID-19 / Hygiene
We take measures against Covid-19, allergens and other viruses, take serious care of your health and control all the precautions to make the pleasant moments you spend in our hotel safe possible. Our guests and hotel staff are obliged to use disinfectants at the entrance and their temperature is measured and recorded without contact.
-Period of disinfection for general use and other areas is extended.
-All rooms are ventilated for at least 2 hours during cleaning.
- Bed linen, face, bath and foot towels are washed with suitable chemicals and detergents at a temperature of at least 60 degrees and slippers, TV remote control and room keys are disinfected regularly.
- Hygiene and cleaning are applied at the highest level.
- Frequently touched surfaces in common areas such as toilets, washbasins, batteries, door handles etc. are additionally cleaned with suitable cleaning chemicals after thorough cleaning and the floors are brought into a perfect condition by disinfection cleaning.
-In addition to the regular cleaning of all rooms, restaurants and public areas, hygiene is ensured by powerful disinfectants.
- The training of hotel staff has been increased and maximum compliance with the rules has been ensured.
- The questionnaire on protection and control measures for accommodation is strictly applied and recorded at the entrance.
-Recommendations from the Ministry of Health, official institutions and organisations are met and implemented most rapidly.